Fondant Suppliers

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainCymru

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
Dadant
Number of Hives
Any recommendations on fondant suppliers that wont pull my pants down ? Got a big block off chocolate falls but they are all out of stock now.

Any recommendations on fondant suppliers that wont pull my pants down ? Got a big block off chocolate falls but they are all out of stock now.
Any local baker that does their own baking and icing. Mine sell me a box at wholesale and a jar of honey.

If you want a reasonable quantity Bako are good but not sure they would be cheap for a block or two.

Your local baker. My wife is friends with a baker now (metal detecting pals) and he offered to supply me at £10 a box. Yes, thank you very much I replied plus 30+ buckets and lids. It's not what you know but who often enough.

Bako differs from region to region it seems. They refused me in the Midlands.

PH

If you want a reasonable quantity Bako are good but not sure they would be cheap for a block or two.
They usually have a minimum purchase amount, about sixty quid I think, you'd still get a 12.5 Kg slab for under nine pounds at that amount - in this area anyway

Your local baker. My wife is friends with a baker now (metal detecting pals) and he offered to supply me at £10 a box. Yes, thank you very much I replied plus 30+ buckets and lids. It's not what you know but who often enough.

Bako differs from region to region it seems. They refused me in the Midlands.

PH
You must have caught them on an off day Ive just ordered 10 for delivery to Brum

I was told by them specifically that they would not supply beekeepers in East Mids which of course is not Brum. Some years ago now so they may have changed managers/minds.

PH

I was told by them specifically that they would not supply beekeepers in East Mids which of course is not Brum. Some years ago now so they may have changed managers/minds.

PH
Try Chocalate Falls; Ordered a while back at £10.30 per 12.5kg with a reassonable carriage. Based in Edinburgh I think. Very helpful. Look them up - I have no connection.

Cheers Gary but I have a friendly baker who delivered to me for free. :)

PH

Try Chocalate Falls; Ordered a while back at £10.30 per 12.5kg with a reassonable carriage. Based in Edinburgh I think. Very helpful. Look them up - I have no connection.
All of their bee keeping products are out of stock with a message about shortages and impending price increases!
Bako was £11.80

Latest posts

Back