First GCSE exam tomorrow.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vergilius

Field Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
6ish
After two years of study they're finally here! :willy_nilly::willy_nilly::willy_nilly:

Going to be a quiet month or so on here for me. First up is English language tomorrow - it should be something that I'm alright with... Fingers crossed! :):)

Ben P

Head in the books and out of the pub for you ben.

Good look

Good Luck Ben - and a good old adage I ignored...Read through the paper before you start!!!:)

Good luck Ben if you reading this you shouldn't be you should be revising.

good luck Ben.

just remember, RTFQ (read the f.........ing question) and make sure you answer the question that's on the paper :)

this was the week one, day one words of wisdom on my artificers course

Cramming works for a young head but alas not for an old one :)

John Wilkinson

Good luck and dont forget to check the back of the paper for the last question!! sounds silly but I did that with my maths GCSE 20 years ago! still kick myself!!

Good luck and dont forget to check the back of the paper for the last question!! sounds silly but I did that with my maths GCSE 20 years ago! still kick myself!!

Now now Mel - you can't possibly have done your GCSEs 20 years ago. That would have made you about 5!

Good luck Ben. I'm sure you'll be fine with English- I can understand everything you say! :D

Good luck Ben I know how difficult it can be but it will all be worth it in the end!!!

Michael

good luck the same fate awaits me in two years :)

Good luck, Ben.

Sure you won't need it.

As someone said earlier read the paper (and if there are optional questions read them again).

Annotate your question paper - it is yours, not the school's! - you can easily forget an idea in the exam.

Again, as earlier, answer the question asked and check that you have. Maths particularly!

Mobile phone off and NOT on your person. Fold a page of paper to level up your wobbly desk before starting.

Don't fold question papers to A4 - keep them open as A3. It saves time and helps to avoid mistakes.

Check your answer paper (multiple guess) is on the correct tier!!

Use up all the time available. One mistake corrected, even in the last 5 minutes, can be one grade gained.

There are a lot more, but hope those help!

Regards, RAB

....and the thread above "AS and Foundation". LOL.

Third daughter has her first two AS tomorrow. Urrghhh....

Good luck Ben.

Blimey, i didnt realise that there were such younglings on the site that were actually interested in bees...

Thought it was an old farts hobby or for those weird eccentric old men with long beards which smoke a pipe and drink some gawd afwul beer concotion down the pub LOL

Anyway, just tipe it lice you cee it and u will doo fine like i's did. :D

good luck Ben.

just remember, RTFQ (read the f.........ing question) and make sure you answer the question that's on the paper :)

this was the week one, day one words of wisdom on my artificers course

:iamwithstupid:

Good luck Ben - don't get stressed out , whatever will be will be, When I sat mine Maggie thatcher was in power - it's probably a history question now

Me too, scary thought isn't it!

Hope all went well today Ben, we're all waiting for the results!

Latest posts

Back