First GCSE exam tomorrow.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck Ben. I'm sure you'll be fine with English- I can understand everything you say! :D

So can I but will the examiner ?After all he/she will probably speak 'popanglese' :puke:

John Wilkinson

Okay... update. Eng lang went fine, I think. Only slight shame was that, as I was in a bit of a rush, I did not take enough time to choose my "Part B" essay question. Picked the first one off the list which was a "writing to argue" when, further down the list, there was a "writing to advise" under this title :- "Write an article to young people advising them to take up a hobby that you enjoy."

When I heard about this unseen question choice from my contempories after the exam, I thought: "Oh s***t, I could have written an effing dissertation!" LOL.

Never mind, I think I wrote a pretty decent response to the "writing to argue" Q anyway.

And French listening went well as well... :party::party::party::party::party:

Next up - English lang 2 on Wednesday...

Ben P

Got a 10 day break before my next exam!!! :party:

They've been coming in thick n' fast recently, but all have gone okay I think...

Nowhere near enough time to keep up with threads properly on here.

Oh I can't wait till their over, I'm missing my evenings in the Beekeeper's Arms.

Ben P

Enough time to take a few days break before building up to the next one.

Enjoy!

Last exam yesterday!!! :party::party::party::party::party::party:

Cue Alice Cooper:

Well we got no choice,
All the girls and boys,

Makin' all that noise,
'Cause they found new toys,

Well we can't salute ya,
Can't find a flag,

If that don't suit ya ,
That's a drag...

School's out for summer
School's out forever
School's been blown to pieces...

Ben P :party::party::party::party::party:

Being a fews years your senior, my kids both finished their exams this week, and the stress level has dropped by a huge amount, now its waiting for the results!!

Ooh I can remember that moment and it was 45 years ago! And for my kids 15 yrs ago. May you never be so stressed again in all your life, Ben. :)

Latest posts

Back