Feeling chuffed

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mikeb123

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
So after a few years out from beekeeping due to work i have now been able to get back into it.
Attracted a swarm two weeks ago and carried out the first inspection today. It was great to get back into the suit, light the smoker and open up a hive again.
So they decided to start building comb from the two empty end frames as opposed to drawing the other frames. Spotted the queen who looked nice and plump and brood in all stages.
Now looking forward to opening it up again and getting my 6 year son involved.

Welcome back .. four years to the day you left ! With a little bit more planning it could have been four years to the minute !!

Glad you are back in the craft.

It really is! I. I'd say I'm even more excited than the first time I started as I have a understanding so im less worried that I'm doing things wrong, that doesn't mean i won't be posting lots of questions lol

Welcome back .. four years to the day you left ! With a little bit more planning it could have been four years to the minute !!

Glad you are back in the craft.

Wow! Is it really, great spot! That has gone veeeery quick, it only seems like yesterday I was selling honey!

Latest posts

Back