Excellent Service From Wynne Jones

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeT

Field Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
We only normally here of the poor service from Bee equipment suppliers. I have just had excellent service from Wynne Jones, ordered frames on Friday received them on Monday. Will be using them again.

I whole heartedly concur! I do like other suppliers too, but I've also called in at CWJ a few times to collect, and always left with a warm happy feeling - not usually a feeling connected with a thinner wallet!

I fully agree. I've just received a delivery today... Everything went as smooth as clockwork.. they sent a email yesterday saying my order had been sent and would arrive today

Yep have used Wynne Jones previously and found them excellent. Recently put an order in at mann lake as I want to try their plastic foundation. Everything came speedily except the shallows which are on back order - just wish they'd said at the the time of ordering

Completely agree. Ordered my jars from them this year and when they didn't arrive the next day I contacted them. Immediate response and they looked into it, discovered the delivery company had lost the pallet and sent me out a replacement next day. Once the lost pallet arrived at mine, they then sent a courier to collect. I emailed to say thanks for such good service.

I agree, really helpful on the phone too.

CWJ went out of their way to find me a side panel for a discontinued style poly brood box when I somehow managed to lose one. Service is always excellent and they are always my first port of call.

My only minor complaint about them is not their excellent service etc etc but their online ordering system.
There is a considerable delay between placing your order and paying for it via their secure payment system and it actually showing up in your account and being confirmed as ordered by e-mail. Thus has taken overnight in some cases and leaves you wondering whether you actually placed the order or not.
Only a very minor niggle. But most other online ordering systems are virtually instantaneous with their confirmation.

I use them regularly and the service is always excellent as is the price.

I agree, always very quick....I suspect they have stock of items to ship, where some might be producing to order!

always polite, fast and reliable - excellent service all round and I use them more than any other supplier.

If I had any slight niggle it would be the online prices are shown without VAT, would prefer to know full costs upfront before checking out.

always polite, fast and reliable - excellent service all round and I use them more than any other supplier.

If I had any slight niggle it would be the online prices are shown without VAT, would prefer to know full costs upfront before checking out.

the VAT niggle could be solved by Wynnes, by ticking a box in their cart software!!!! It is odd though, unless they have a lot of VAT registered customers!

My only minor complaint about them is not their excellent service etc etc but their online ordering system.
There is a considerable delay between placing your order and paying for it via their secure payment system and it actually showing up in your account and being confirmed as ordered by e-mail. Thus has taken overnight in some cases and leaves you wondering whether you actually placed the order or not.
Only a very minor niggle. But most other online ordering systems are virtually instantaneous with their confirmation.

I know what you mean, but they, and my favourite brewing ingredient supplier, only charge you when they know they have what you ordered ready for despatch, and will call you to discuss an alternative if they haven't got it. I prefer that to having to claim back from my credit card company when the stuff doesn't turn up!:ohthedrama:

Yes I agree very helpful people sorted my order out for me without any problems after I messed up my initial order.

A family business (Mum, Dan son and daughter) and really lovely people to deal with when I visit them. Well worth a trip if you can make it. If I can't go there I order by phone which ensures that stock is to hand and can be reserved and they know my credit card number for when it's time to pay. Never a bother.

I can just confirm all the previous comment I would not even consider going elsewhere they are a great bunch and very helpful.

Latest posts

Back