Doh...........

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pete D

Drone Bee
Beekeeping Sponsor
BeeKeeping Supporter
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
50+. Double Std National & 14x12
Frustrating to say the least..............
Decided I wanted to try some MAQ'S on 5 of my hives at an out apiary, so quick look on Fawns website and made an order up with a few bits just over £100 to qualify for the free postage as on their advert for MAQ's in recent publications.............
Went all through it with the nice lady, line by line of the 7 items, just asked her to check the amount at the end so I would qualify for the free postage only to get the line..............its only free if you order online, over the phone you have to spend £200 to qualify.............
Yes I knew that as I have read it somewhere. seems daft, they already have all my details as I have spent a couple of grand or so over the last couple of years with them, the lady had done all the work, typing it into the system and then what..........she wasted her time as it got deleted.
Will I go online now and place the order............NO I WONT !

quick look on Fawns website and made an order up with a few bits just over £100 to qualify for the free postage as on their advert for MAQ's in recent publications.............

Went all through it with the nice lady, line by line of the 7 items, just asked her to check the amount at the end so I would qualify for the free postage only to get the line..............its only free if you order online, over the phone you have to spend £200 to qualify.............

Yes I knew that as I have read it somewhere. seems daft, they already have all my details as I have spent a couple of grand or so over the last couple of years with them, the lady had done all the work, typing it into the system and then what..........she wasted her time as it got deleted.

Will I go online now and place the order............NO I WONT !

I've been caught out with that too, went elsewhere!

Back