Does anyone on here use Rose hives?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reading things the wrong way round........ its still early in the morning for me...:nopity:

Looks great, FenBee. Well done. Can we put that photo up on the wesite?

Admin edit:
Am I being "a little prickly "(see what I did there) or are you trying to tell members you have a website ?
Wow! This is tricky! Trying to have a discussion but not being able to mention relevent things. I apologise if I've overstepped my role or broken the rules. I think I'd best back out quickly. Best of luck. Tim

Admin edit:
Am I being "a little prickly "(see what I did there) or are you trying to tell members you have a website ?

While hesitating to criticize you admin (bang goes my shot at the single malt)- I'd have thought possibly you were , yes. Tricky for him to enter a discussion while keeping secret the fact he has a website.

Sorry- but that's what you get for phrasing it as a question.

Problem is, I think he upset a few people by only appearing when his book came out - no other member is allowed to plug - so he can't have a set of rules just for himself. Having said that I did order the book...hubby wasn't watching...

I think that sometimes a bit of "perspective" helps - I've moderated, and been chief admin on other forums for some years - one of the biggest bugbears of any forum is "spam" in it's many forms - often of the crude "todger pills" variety, but nowadays the means to spam are getting ever-more sophisticated - there are even "automated comment spammers" that will make seemingly innocent posts on a forum under a couple of pseudonyms, all just to drop in a link for a product or service.
So, what it boils down to is that "admin" probably spends a great deal of time and effort keeping the forum spam-free, and a nice place to be, and is sensibly applying a "no spam" rule (without which it is almost impossible to decide where you "draw the line"), and as an adjunct, on forums it's generally accepted that to just post any link that could possibly be construed as commercial is looked upon as being "bad form" (at the very least, consent should always be sought first......)

Latest posts

Back