Hombre

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
Ten
Poly Hive,

I can't seem to find the original thread where we recently disagreed regarding Sweinty Langstroth bee space. You said it was top bee space and I was adamant that it was not.

You were gracious and let me have the day. I, hopefully being equally gracious, apologise and have to admit that I was very very wrong.

Returning to the scene of the crime, so to speak, I stood on my tippy toes and gandered over the edge of a Sweinty Langstroth brood box full of frames and although it doesn't look like much (big boxes), there is definitely top bee space there. I should have known at the time I suppose, as it isn't your style to mislead and you have a good record for being very accurate.

Is that better than saying you have a very good record for being accurate? Just because you were right and I was wrong, doesn't actually entitle you to two verys. :) :svengo: :svengo:

Sorted - I'm off to eat my humble pie with a big spoon :)

We don't have to be right every time folks, but just big enough to put the record straight when we find that we are wrong. :cheers2:

Poly Hive

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
12 and 18 Nucs
Very generous of you Hombre.

I did actually phone Swienty. ;)

PH

Hombre

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
Ten
I looked in the top of a stack of Chris B's boxes.

Makes you wonder what else I didn't notice properly last year? :cheers2:

But let's not dwell on that possibility. :)

Poly Hive

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
12 and 18 Nucs
If in doubt check it out.

I knew that the German Langstroth poly is TBS, timber Lang world wide is TBS so why should Swienty change it? I thought that highly unlikely so phoned them.

PH