commercial beekeeper from USA

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatbeeman

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
hello
I am Don the fabeeman stopped in to see your views on beekeeping.
I teach beekeeping and have 200 videos up on utube to learn from.
Don

Hi Don,

Glad to see you on here. I have very much enjoyed watching your videos - learned a lot.

I hope you enjoy this community.

John

:welcome: Dan

Enjoyed your videos.. they are so good even I can learn the techniques you describe :sunning:

And another welcome from me ... Your Vids were one of the first things I came across on the internet when I started thinking about bees ... so clear and informative. Welcome aboard.

:welcome:

Watched quite a few of you videos. Have you busted your neighbour yet?

Hi

Hi Don

Welcome - have seen a number of your videos and found them useful as a total beginner.

Hi Don
Liked your wax reclaiming videos
and the simple queen rearing :thanks:
Welcome to the forum :)

Hey fatbeeman, welcome, seen some of your vids, very informative, good to hear another perspective on beekeeping, from the USA.

Hi Don
Your videos are some of the best, they take some of the myths out of beekeeping
Keep it up.
Simon

hello
I am Don the fabeeman stopped in to see your views on beekeeping.
I teach beekeeping and have 200 videos up on utube to learn from.
Don

Welcome Don. I have watched a number of your videos and a number of those made by J P the beeman. It amazes me how both of you seem to work American bees so much without protection such as veils and suits. Are American bees more docile than ours or is their mood climate related?

Are American bees more docile than ours or is their mood climate related?

No different than ours, both can be docile and worked with no protection or a bit fiesty and full protection needed, both can be influenced by the weather.

Last edited:
Back