Colour change........

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raceyboy

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Hi, if anybody fancies a change of colour to there suit or smock, try Dylon fabric dye, I've changed mine from white to a sage green, must admit, it looks the business..... A snip at £2.75, comes in lots of different colours :)

But be careful- apparently some dyes have a smell the bees don't like.

Reminds me of a tree from teletubbies or something similar :)

Hi, if anybody fancies a change of colour to there suit or smock, try Dylon fabric dye, I've changed mine from white to a sage green, must admit, it looks the business..... A snip at £2.75, comes in lots of different colours :)

We'd better not be seen together in matching suits! I did the same last year and can confirm that there is no problem with smell and bees. Also it washes very well without detectable colour loss.

OMG, you would get sectioned by mental health for wearing that, looks like a throw back from the 60's lol

OMG, you would get sectioned by mental health for wearing that, looks like a throw back from the 60's lol

And whats wrong with the 60's? Nothing wrong with being different either, just an issue when/if it becomes popular.

no I wont be buying one and haven't already:.)

Last edited:
Looks like Ermintrude's shower curtain has been recycled......

I have let mine go that colour from the bee poo, propolis and mud do that for me.

Back