Cloudy honey

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Idling time watching the Bake Off programme I saw they had "proving drawers". A warm drawer for yeast to rise, looks just the ticket for warming honey I thought. Quick online search and indeed they might be, where there's a temperature range in the specs it's somewhere around 40-85C set on the thermostat, fan to circulate, built in timers and so on, capacity somewhere around the 20-25 Kg. Downside is that they seem to be something of a luxury accessory by most oven makers priced around the 400 quid mark. They're in the "built in" ranges so they need a cabinet carcase too.

blame them for having sticky fngers...and say that your honey is bottled by your local old people's care home..

:icon_204-2: I'm confused. Would that show care in the community or slave labour?

Enjoyed your thoughts folks, thank you

:icon_204-2: I'm confused. Would that show care in the community or slave labour?

Care in the Community of course and then award you extra points on the basis that you care enough to help and they make allowances for your crap labels, wrongly assuming it was the elderly peoples fault...:winner1st:

Latest posts

Back