Caption competition

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bee inspector says "I think i have just diagnosed the first case of BKPV (Beekeepers paralysis virus) in the UK, and there is only one cure "

"Yes, The Basic is about proving you are a proper beekeeper.
But it was only a penny - just let it go."

I think poor old Fred is getting a bit confused in his old age as i said he could open up a couple of Buckies at midday, but i didn't mean Buckfast Ale !!

King's Lynn BKA's "Buckaroo Initiation Test" - to see how many brood boxes can be balanced on the newbie's back.
The winner get to do it without a beesuit on.

Is the pushbike behind the hive ?
It was parked 5 minutes ago..

"... and you can stay there until you can give me one good reason why you moved the whole apiary onto brood and a half..."

I quite like this one...........

Especially as the bees all over the place was the result of half the deep frames being dropped as whilst lifting the half off the bees had built brace comb and 4 or 5 deep frames came out with the half and then got knocked / dropped in a heap on the floor. This picture shows one of the members watching in case he sees the queen marching back in with the others........

Pete D

I quite like this one...........

Especially as the bees all over the place was the result of half the deep frames being dropped as whilst lifting the half off the bees had built brace comb and 4 or 5 deep frames came out with the half and then got knocked / dropped in a heap on the floor. This picture shows one of the members watching in case he sees the queen marching back in with the others........

Pete D

Could have been avoided if the half broods had been put on at 90degrees to full brood, stops exactly that!!!
E

'I said robbing, not dogging!'

"RADGED, any sign of Alice or the March Hare down there?"

Latest posts

Back