Bucks: MBBKA course starts 7th March plus Summer day course

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nelletap

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
2 - and a promising bait hive
Just thought I'd mention it; I am booked on it and no idea how full it is though I know at the AGM they were saying how much greater is the demand. Search for MBBKA if this is close enough for you.
I know that Gerrards Cross summer School is also planning to have a course which is more of a taster day. They run courses at the community centre for the last week in July and first week in August and the bee day is a new venture for them for which they have found someone from a local association who has experience of the educational side. Not sure whether I ought to put links as there are charges but in each case these charges are to cover costs rather than make huge profit. The Gerrards Cross day even includes a 3 course meal and the community centre is owned by the community so serves a valuable role.

Hope it is not bad form to reply to my own post. Gerrards Cross Summer School courses are now bookable - the course is called Bees and the Environment, it is on 1st August and the two presenters are Sheila Borwick (HWBKA) and Clive Hill. The cost is £41 including 3 course lunch.
Tricia

Thanks for this which comes at just the right time for me. I have heard that both people on the gerrards Cross course are well worth listening to!
Sunny morning despite some frost.
HB

Back