British Beekeeping Association

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes you get the insurance and an award winning magazine. The magazine is full of useful information.

Yes you get the insurance and an award winning magazine. The magazine is full of useful information.

Great I might look into it this evening when I finish work - was recommended by a friend but haven't yet delved into it properly!

Look at joining through a local association - it may be cheaper than individual membership directly with the BBKA. As previously mentioned though, worth joining in my opinion

Look at joining through a local association - it may be cheaper than individual membership directly with the BBKA. As previously mentioned though, worth joining in my opinion

Know any directories where I can find info on local groups?

Know any directories where I can find info on local groups?

If you change your location to a county or a town near you rather than Gt Britain someone on the forum will be able to point you in the right direction

Where about in County Durham are you, my main base is Hartlepool but my bees are in Northumberland which is my second base and i have a third base in North Yorkshire.. :D .
If you are not too far from any of those locations i could have a chin wag with you and maybe help stopping you going through any mistakes i have made over the past three years, i'm no rocket scientist but i have a half decent grasp on nature. ;).
Steve.

If you change your location to a county or a town near you rather than Gt Britain someone on the forum will be able to point you in the right direction

:yeahthat::yeahthat::sorry: but you ain't going to get any local help by being in the UK.

Where about in County Durham are you, my main base is Hartlepool

Ahh my old home town...

I thought your story of shotgun wielding farmer types in another thread sounded like my youth :biggrinjester:

But back to the the thread, google your town name and bee keepers and I'm sure the local association will come up.

Latest posts

Back