books for people to read (hope you dont mind HM/Admin)

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dpearce4

Queen Bee
Beekeeping Sponsor
Reaction score
Hive Type
Commercial
Number of Hives
a few more than last year but still not enough
thanks dp4 - These links weren't working on my ipad. I have trekked up to the top floor of the house - retrieved my laptop from teenagers room (she nicked it months ago!) and am now able to open the links. so pleased. been wanting honey by the ton for ages.

cheers
obee

if others have some books to read please post them to, as that would be good.

thanks dp4 - These links weren't working on my ipad. I have trekked up to the top floor of the house - retrieved my laptop from teenagers room (she nicked it months ago!) and am now able to open the links. so pleased. been wanting honey by the ton for ages.

cheers
obee

haha bet she is pissed. mind you she might nick ur ipad now lol

Thanx all downloaded to phone some light reading that will come in handy waiting for the better half to come out the clothes shop changing rooms when being dragged up the shops.

Got 'em on my Hudl, SWMBO uses both (talk about multitasking) the the PC & the laptop.

haha bet she is pissed. mind you she might nick ur ipad now lol

Nope - iPad is safe but she took the laptop back the moment my back was turned. Grrr.
Half term nearly over thankfully.

Many thanks for taking the trouble to post these links. There all very interesting reading.

i have others that i need to scan and when i have i will post them aswell.

Are these books free of copywrite?
:hairpull:

Have you ever lent someone a Dvd or Music Cd or downloaded the same from the web to use later ?

Or maybe even borrowed from a library ?

How many beekeeping societies do you know who pay royalties to authors every time a book is lent out ?

There is a very good free program which can do a lot of very useful things with Ebooks.

With Admin's permission it is called Calibre and can convert from format to format and more.

PH

Have you ever lent someone a Dvd or Music Cd or downloaded the same from the web to use later ?

Or maybe even borrowed from a library ?

How many beekeeping societies do you know who pay royalties to authors every time a book is lent out ?

Your points do not address the question of copyright do they? Anyhow borrowing from a library is not giving the borrower a copy for him/her to retain.

Speaking as an author it is a very tough time to have copyright.

Ask Hollywood. With in oh lets be generous and say 6 hours of the release of a film it will be on the torrent sites. Free to DL.

Calibre I believe will strip out the DRM rights from Amazon Dl's and frankly not that I have used it, it pees me off that my wife can buy a book from big A and I can't then take it from her Calibre and put it on my Kindle. They want me to buy it as well... so I forgo. There is after all a limit.

PH

Latest posts

Back