Book Wanted

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim1606

House Bee
Beekeeping Sponsor
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
I am after Form and function in the honey bee by Lesley Goodman, has anyone got a copy for sale? :)

I know this is a long shot as i have trawled the internet, Northern beebooks etc.

Tim, I recently mailed the publisher to see if a reprint was likely in the near future. Meanwhile I have the pollen collection bit and the flight bit and am a way off cobbling together a whole copy.

When I hear I'll let you know...

This book is also on my wanted list so there is demand for it.

Try your local library. They won't have a copy but if there is one somewhere they should be able to borrow it. If all else fails it may mean a trip to the British Library. They have a copy according to their website (www.bl.uk). If you do a search there is a reference to an article and also the book. There is something about obtaining copies but charges apply. No idea what they would be or if a copy of the book would even be made available.

It is also possible some beekeeping society somewhere bought a copy but short of writing to them all you may just have to see if anyone comes up with ideas here. However, given it was published at £55.00 a copy they may not be thick on the ground.

Thanks all for your suggestions.
I'll try the libary and see what comes up.
From what i have found out on the internet and speaking to IBRA today, it seems there is quite a demand for it.

Tim, I recently mailed the publisher to see if a reprint was likely in the near future. Meanwhile I have the pollen collection bit and the flight bit and am a way off cobbling together a whole copy.

When I hear I'll let you know...

Thanks susbees.

What do you mean you have the pollen and flight bit? Are they photocopys or PDF's etc.

Back