Benefits of honey for weight loss

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wouldn't touch the stuff! Don't you peeps know its regurgitated by insects?
It's practically beesick...
I also avoid cow mammary gland juice and chicken menstruation.

Can't think of the particular chemical involved but the body is required to produce it in order to process honey , thus preventing the sugar rush eating refined causes! Dilute it with water and you have a slow release energy drink ,rather than an 'Isotonic'(if that's the correct word?)drink beloved of the advertisments.
VM

I don't care if it's a lot of rubbish as long as it raises the profile of honey but I must add a singer I know has been eating my honey every day for about 2 months now and he reckons his voice is defiantly improving, judging by his last performance i would defiantly say NO but I keep patting him on the back and saying well done

Well if it is on Yahoo Life and Style then that is good enough for me. Apparently I can move down a dress size in 2 weeks as well!

Result!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c1lbfhPLeM[/ame]

I eat honey every night, its true about the deep sleeping and have lost 10kg in 8 months but do exercise too, the dreams are amazing!

Can't think of the particular chemical involved but the body is required to produce it in order to process honey , thus preventing the sugar rush eating refined causes! Dilute it with water and you have a slow release energy drink ,rather than an 'Isotonic'(if that's the correct word?)drink beloved of the advertisments.
VM

You may have this back to front, the simple sugars in honey are very easily assimilated without processing, I think you could probably take honey intravenously if you cant swallow it fast enough to get your fix.

Seriously though, these diets drive me bonkers, high calorie food for slimming, my arse ! It boils down to simple maths, if you want to lose weight, burn more calories than you eat, and to suggest eating something high in calories and not very filling to help do this is nonsense IMO

Whatever about honey, pollen has been linked with weight loss among other things apparently due to its effects on metabolism etc.

http://apitherapy.blogspot.ie/2008/08/does-bee-pollen-help-you-lose-weight.html

I did an experiment on this by eating 50g of pollen on my porridge per day during the summer and lost 20kg in a month. To scientifically test the results I switched to a diet primarily centred around the Ulster fry with a few beers at night for the autumn and regained said 20kg. QED.

Whatever about honey, pollen has been linked with weight loss among other things apparently due to its effects on metabolism etc.

http://apitherapy.blogspot.ie/2008/08/does-bee-pollen-help-you-lose-weight.html

I did an experiment on this by eating 50g of pollen on my porridge per day during the summer and lost 20kg in a month. To scientifically test the results I switched to a diet primarily centred around the Ulster fry with a few beers at night for the autumn and regained said 20kg. QED.

I know someone who lost several kilo's in one day, mind ewe, he only has one leg now.

Rubbish, utter tosh. I haven't lost any weight despite daily honey doses in my coffee, hot chocolate, on toast, in cakes, as a marinade on pork, in stir fries...

:drool5:

Rubbish, utter tosh. I haven't lost any weight despite daily honey doses in my coffee, hot chocolate, on toast, in cakes, as a marinade on pork, in stir fries...

:drool5:

That's a hell of a breakfast - perhaps try fewer marshmallows on the hot chocolate!

Read the full story Here

I think the level of science is reflected in the level of English. It reads as though it was translated from the Korean by a Lithuanian using an English-Bantu dictionary.

Or possibly google translate.

Latest posts

Back