• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bees please. Cambridge.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wingnut

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
A new beeginning and hive waiting for bees in Cambridge CB4 (city).

Any leads, offers or ideas gratefully received.

We have a new National hive and Nuc box both unused as yet and hoping to source and provide a good home for a family of bees.

Thanks.

Have you joined your local association ?

There are plenty of reputable local and national beekeepers selling colonies of bees, but do you have the knowledge to 'keep' them ?

Your local association would be able to point out the best local suppliers

Thanks for the replies.

We have a bait box up and amazingly it has had lots of interest in the last few days. Exciting stuff! Maybe a few dozen busy guests zipping in and out and a few that stayed overnight to wander out the next day. All gone now. It is very encouraging tho... and so early in the season.

Maybe we should wait a bit and see if a swarm choose us.
Some of my partners work colleagues keep bees so that is another possibility and failing that the local association. No great hurry I guess.

I am trying to start beekeeping in Suffolk, near Bury St Edmunds. I have all the equipment but need bees. Does anyone have nucs for sale?

Greg

Back