• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

BEES FOR SALE Ipplpen, Newton Abbot area

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

segbug

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
Langstroth
I am downsizing my beekeeping operation as I would like to have more time to look after my fruit trees and plants. Looking to sell several colonies after I take any honey which i hope to do as soon as possible. There might also be some equipment for sale which I will update this thread on shortly. I keep bees in nationals and langstroths. Bees are originlly from buckfast abbey where i work in the bee department but are not pure buckfast bees and are now just good devon hybrids descended from buckfast stock.

£200- Full Colony in a langstrith hive including complete Hive, Queen excluder, plastic top feeder and 1-2 supers. Queens are no older than 2 years (either mated last year or this).

I also have a couple of colonies on national equipment for sale but am waiting for queens to mate so will update when available and details.

Come and see the bees if you like.

e-mail [email protected] or PM me
mobile 07561411740

I am open to offers, discounts for multiple buys as i have several colonies for sale and 5% of sales will be donated to the forum once sold.

Latest posts

Back