Beekeeping Forum

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its not the bee in your avatar if thats what you mean :bigear: b ut i did borrow it on creative license

aaaa oppppps stutter

Last edited:
How about a sweatshirt, with the daisy and BKF for the ladies - I don't wear t-shirts as I look like an ill-packed sausage!! ;)

I looked Tv and it told about T-shirt and jens are not any more enough to show individual style. That is why gothic style has aroused.

So, lets generate gothic beekeeping style, something which suits on average 63 years person.

21719.jpg

Last edited:
I looked Tv and it told about T-shirt and jens are not any more enough to show individual style. That is why gothic style has aroused.

So, lets generate gothic beekeeping style, something which suits on average 63 years person.

21719.jpg

What about trying on Widow's Weeds, you get a nice thick veil with it, unfortunately the crinolines are not optional
4703829089_5ce52cdb93_o.jpg

Quite possibly, I think she kept a skep in her dress, hence why she was not amused by much, and why she never showed her ankles!

Carry on with this 't-shirt and I'll buy one' theme and I will print them, I am also a graphic designer, but also print tees! With enough interest I may produce some (have to design a different top as that one has been done, no copyright infringments) or with the blessing of Mr Tuck I can use his design. Check out Ibex Design, Sheffield
Have your bees enough food, byeee
Steven

Umm... nice thought but have you thought this through?

The forum costs money to run, and as you don't appear to have got round to donating yet, though I am sure it's on your "urgent to do list" a royalty payment would be in order hmmm?

Say £1 per tee? With an initial min of £50/month?

PH

Back