Beekeeping Forum Newsletter.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the idea of a newsletter, it has a distinct advantage if it can be printed at home.
One of the reasons a lot of readers may not become posters is (dons tin foil hat) that the majority of beekeepers are not that tech savvy. A newsletter that members could print and distribute would certainly spread the word.
Certainly a supplier list would be a very useful addition, could this maybe take the form of a thread where suppliers can list their wares and prices.

David

lmao norton

this is a great idea admin i'd love to help in any way i can......vlimited beek knowledge tho

This new (fabulous) forum is surviving and indeed growing through the dark days of Winter. Spring and Summer are better times for interest in beekeeping.

I am not sure we/you Admin need to worry too much. Success breeds success.

Other forums would wish to be this bussy in Summer, so things are going right for this forum NOW.
A news letter sounds good, but ...I think the buts have allready been covered.
I think if you (admin) can sort out an insurance option for people, that would be better time spent (for now) in increasing this forums stance over others!

Thanks Jim,I think you are right,Insurance should be the first priority.

I joined the BBKA just for the insurance like SOooooow many others,
I have my policy in front of me paid 1/9/08 for 2009 it is dated 28th Oct2007-28 Oct 2008 “THE WRONG DATE”

WE have phoned- emailed- left massages- sent letters- to no avail if any body knows how to contact and get a reply PLEASE advise me.

ROLL on our insurance policy
All the best mike

Have you tried Bayer headquarters. Most likely find there no in the good beekeeping guide.

Last edited:
I joined the BBKA just for the insurance like SOooooow many others,
I have my policy in front of me paid 1/9/08 for 2009 it is dated 28th Oct2007-28 Oct 2008 “THE WRONG DATE”

WE have phoned- emailed- left massages- sent letters- to no avail if any body knows how to contact and get a reply PLEASE advise me.

ROLL on our insurance policy
All the best mike

Mike, the first date is the date that you started your policy.
The 28th October date is when the BBKA main insurance is due to be paid by the association.

Regards contacts:
The main BBKA policy is with Royal & Sun alliance.

You can contact the BBKA regards an insurance claim,if you cannot get a reply then maybe go through the associations broker:

John Pearce insurance services ltd
Tel: 01454 238744

Latest posts

Back