Beekeeping for Beginners

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
might not be the best week for someone with the user name buzz-dvd to put up such a link as their first post!!

Last edited:
The thing that worrys me over this video is the gloves that Charlie D is wearing!!

I just think they belong in a whole new world I am not familiar with!!

those gloves are for cleaning blocked drains lol

To me this is just the sort of post/thread that the forums no advertising policy is designed to prevent.

First post and it is a large commercial for personal gain. They obviously hadn't taken time to find out what the forum is about and/or don't care about what the forum wishes.

beginner teaches novice video, sorry, blatant advertising which is discussed at length this week.

That is quite something from JH, this must be about the worst DVD launch I have ever seen!

"Under the watchful eye of "expert" James Dearsley?
as far as I know hes only been at for 18 months, now suddenly hes a bleeding expert, another self opinionated youtube wonderboy. not worthy
another one is the yank on `tube thats kept bees for years and never been BIT by a bee, some expert that is.... :beatdeadhorse5:

He's no expert that's for sure. (But that label seems to have been bestowed on him by those with even less expertise).
James's only crime seems to be enthusiasm, and I can't see the harm in it. It looks like a nicely made DVD although I doubt I'll be recommending it.
I did notice a certain Essex gentleman leaving comments on James's FB page. Let's hope they don't share too many tips.

Back