Beek?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get called alot worse when I'm interviewing benefit cheats!:rant:

Quite looking forward to my bees arriving so I can be called a beek! Was confused as hell when first starting reading the threads though, wondered what a beek was as it didn't appear on any other bee sites or books. :)

well when if you contact the NBU in york, all they want is your number, not email, not name, not address but number

so i am now not a Beek i am a NUMBER

well when if you contact the NBU in york, all they want is your number, not email, not name, not address but number

So your personal car number plate could be B33K !

I hold my hands up and admit that Iv used the tern Beek the sad thing is I dont actually like it. I am not a number Im a free man well not really Regards Andrew

Do they get confused when having asked for your number, you attempt to give them your telephone number. Do they audibly fizz at the other end of the line.What happens if you contact them by email?

Beek is better than baldy heided wee git.

Latest posts

Back