bee suits

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jallen

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
hi all
looking to buy a new bee suit eney recomendations on a supplyer

Bought a cheep one, no good. Only use it as a spare. Bought a BB wear one and its great. I hear you can get a discount if you are a member of a club. It was free delivery and free gloves when I ordered. There are no doubt other good suppliers so no doubt other people will reply.

Bought a cheep one, no good. Only use it as a spare. Bought a BB wear one and its great. I hear you can get a discount if you are a member of a club. It was free delivery and free gloves when I ordered. There are no doubt other good suppliers so no doubt other people will reply.

:iagree:

Our division was offered 20% off BbWear. I have a full suit in sage and it's grand. But I used a jacket in my training from the decision and would like to get ne of those as well as they are easier to get on.

I buy cheap blue castle white coveralls and sherrif bee farmer vests works for me.

I buy cheap blue castle white coveralls and sherrif bee farmer vests works for me.

Sherriff suit for me, after a 'cheap' (£50 e*ay) buy let me down. Don't waste money on anything less than the best, it'll cost more in the end. bee-smillie

BEEBASIC supply good suits etc. at reasonable prices.I had a faulty zip and got a no-quibble immediate replacement.

Have to say the search function would be good for this one. There is a load of old threads and some are fairly recent.

Back