Bee stings

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The ‘bite away’ tool works on the same principle as the Therapik. Bee venom is labile, so easily destroyed by heat. I’m fairly certain my therapik cost less than $10Ca some years ago.

The ‘bite away’ tool works on the same principle as the Therapik. Bee venom is labile, so easily destroyed by heat. I’m fairly certain my therapik cost less than $10Ca some years ago.
You learn something every day ... a new word Labile and bee venom is heat sensitive - two things in one day ... double helping thanks Rab ...

I think I might be a bit labile ....
  1. liable to change; easily altered.
    "persons whose blood pressure is more labile will carry an enhanced risk of heart attack"
    • of or characterized by emotions which are easily aroused, freely expressed, and tend to alter quickly and spontaneously.
      "mood seemed generally appropriate, but the patient was often labile"
    • Chemistry
      easily broken down or displaced.
      "the breakage of labile bonds"
All three in my case .....

All sounds very interesting and as I react quite badly to stings must be worth a try. Where is the best place to order one?,thanks.

All sounds very interesting and as I react quite badly to stings must be worth a try. Where is the best place to order one?,thanks.
Just re-read the threads and seen available on Amazon. What about the Therapik.

Latest posts

Back