• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bee Smoker Wanted

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TLil

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
Commercial
Number of Hives
I am in the process of setting up an out appiary in addition to the one we have in the back garden and am on the look out for an additional smoker. Anything which could be repaired would be considered dependant on price.

why an extra smoker?

i have it all in a open workman's carry all, it goes everywhere i go, including swarm catching
smoker
five hives tools for diff apiaries,
drawing pins,
gaffer tape,
frame repair bits,
q cage,
tweezers
scissors
spare gloves,(queen catching)
crown of Th**ns
vinyl gloves
spacers,
nials
screw driver,
hammer
magnifying glass,
butler cage,
screws,
bee sample boxes
1lbs jar of 2:1 syrup
water
pliers,
screw driver,
model saw,
smoker,
blow torch
frame hanger etc etc etc,

if am at an out apairy the 50 miles round trip can take over an hour...to get a hammer etc
n'tt use boy scouts to light my smoker....matches, lighter, cooker lighter at least one willl work

Last edited:
why an extra smoker?

i have it all in a open workman's carry all, it goes everywhere i go, including swarm catching
smoker
drawing pins,
gaffer tape,
frame repair bits,
q cage,
tweezers
scissors
crown of Th**ns
vinyl gloves
spacers,
nials
screw driver,
hammer
magnifying glass,
butler cage,
screws,
bee sample boxes
water
pliers,
screw driver,
model saw,
smoker,
blow torch

if am at an out apairy the 50 miles round trip can take over an hour...to get a hammer etc
n'tt use boy scouts to light my smoker....matches, lighter, cooker lighter at least one willl work

Geez, have you ever thought about taking part in the " Strongest Man " competitions....;)

Geez, have you ever thought about taking part in the " Strongest Man " competitions....

Why would he? The only item he didn't mention was the vehicle - a 7 1/2 tonner(?) - that goes round the carry-all.

RAB

why an extra smoker?

smoker
drawing pins,
gaffer tape,
frame repair bits,
q cage,
tweezers
scissors
crown of Th**ns
vinyl gloves
spacers,
nials
screw driver,
hammer
magnifying glass,
butler cage,
screws,
bee sample boxes
water
pliers,
screw driver,
model saw,
smoker,
blow torch

I’ve seen that box cleaver bit of kit and please don’t mention it to MM I copied it and made my own ;)

I am in the process of setting up an out appiary in addition to the one we have in the back garden and am on the look out for an additional smoker. Anything which could be repaired would be considered dependant on price.

Worth keeping an eye out to see if any local associations have spring auctions, as well as the usual auction sites.

Back