Bee Farmers apprenticeship scheme

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apprenticeship now finished and finally put Lewis and Andrews certificates on the wall.
Think I will retire now and let the three lads get on with it.:sunning:

25507714_10155709769159792_6670467950272248656_n.jpg

Well done them! (And you HM! Congratulations )

Apprenticeship now finished and finally put Lewis and Andrews certificates on the wall.
Think I will retire now and let the three lads get on with it.:sunning:

25507714_10155709769159792_6670467950272248656_n.jpg
Congratulations to them, does this mean you got time for some fishing now : )

Thinking of taking on another apprentice now, should be easier this time knowing what is involved.

Thinking of taking on another apprentice now, should be easier this time knowing what is involved.

How did you get your boys so interested in beekeeping I've managed two out of five children so far ? I'm after a bit of advice really.
Well done to your boys HM..

How did you get your boys so interested in beekeeping I've managed two out of five children so far ? I'm after a bit of advice really.

They became interested of their own accord, always supported them in whatever job they chose to do, one started beekeeping then went off into the rifles, one spent several years away working on various farms, dairy/beef/sheep, one started on bees right from school, but I never tried to encourage or in any way ram beekeeping down their throats.

Now going to be taking on a third apprentice.

They became interested of their own accord, always supported them in whatever job they chose to do, one started beekeeping then went off into the rifles, one spent several years away working on various farms, dairy/beef/sheep, one started on bees right from school, but I never tried to encourage or in any way ram beekeeping down their throats.

Now going to be taking on a third apprentice.

Our 19 year old is taking beekeeping in his stride he looks after the apiary on the estate as well as being a butcher /farmer .
Our 4 year old said there all his bee's and follows me around I've not pressured any of our children let them decide what they want to do in life .
They will hopefully find something they enjoy .

Good luck finding your new apprentice .
Thanks.

Latest posts

Back