Bee farmer association

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

priono

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Hi. I went to my local club last weekend and I have been told that it might be good for me to join the association. I only have 15 hives currently but planning to increase numbers. A look at their website said that btw 20-40 I could get an associate membership and above 40 a full membership.

My question is: is it worth or mandatory to join? What benefits would I get as an associate? Thanks.

There is a section on this forum for Bee farmers, its only available to members of the BFA at the moment. Its not really a busy section and is hidden from general view unless you PM admin and indicate you are a member.
I just done a couple of years as an associate member but have just renewed as a full member level one. It goes up in levels or tiers depending on your hive count, cost goes up too, I am at the lowest level with 50 something.
Some of the benefits are only open to full members. The insurance alone covers my fees.
Best thing is to contact Alex Ellis via the website or PM him on here for a chat.

Latest posts

Back