Bee Equipment customer service

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 18806

New Bee
Reaction score
No idea if this is the right area to post. Can't find anywhere to post about retail experience.
Anyway, bought a few things when first got my hives. Including a bee suit.
They rang me as didn't have my size, and substituted for a similar one.
All was fine, but today when zipping hood up, the zip opened. Found some teeth were missing, which meant zipper had come apart.
Emailed this morning with photo, and by lunchtime had been offered a replacement or refund. Opted for refund and it's been done.
Not often nowadays to get decent customer service, but can't fault them.
Maybe worth having a topic on the forum for reviews of retailers....good and bad.

No idea if this is the right area to post. Can't find anywhere to post about retail experience.
Anyway, bought a few things when first got my hives. Including a bee suit.
They rang me as didn't have my size, and substituted for a similar one.
All was fine, but today when zipping hood up, the zip opened. Found some teeth were missing, which meant zipper had come apart.
Emailed this morning with photo, and by lunchtime had been offered a replacement or refund. Opted for refund and it's been done.
Not often nowadays to get decent customer service, but can't fault them.
Maybe worth having a topic on the forum for reviews of retailers....good and bad.

If they were that good a customer services, why not name them?

I have placed 1 order and am about to place another.
very Happy

What about the thread title: Bee Equipment customer service

Well I’ve never heard of bee equipment as a company. I just thought it was a General term and not a company name. So I hear by apologise for my lack of not knowing every company who sells “bee (keeping) equipment”. 1000 apologies to each and every one of you. If any of you meet me face to face please let yourself be known and I shall kiss your feet as I am not worthy your highnesses.

Well I’ve never heard of bee equipment as a company. I just thought it was a General term and not a company name. So I hear by apologise for my lack of not knowing every company who sells “bee (keeping) equipment”. .
You’ll know them all by this time next year ;)

Well I’ve never heard of bee equipment as a company. I just thought it was a General term and not a company name. So I hear by apologise for my lack of not knowing every company who sells “bee (keeping) equipment”. 1000 apologies to each and every one of you. If any of you meet me face to face please let yourself be known and I shall kiss your feet as I am not worthy your highnesses.

As has been pointed out, it's not bee equipment, it's Bee Equipment. I'd not heard of them either, and shared your confusion till I re-read the thread's title and spotted the capital E.

You lot argue over any little thing on these treads

"Should of gone to Spec Savers"

Back