Bee Cams

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kazmcc

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
None, although I have my eye on one ( Just don't tell Dusty ;) )
Does anyone know of a good reliable bee cam? I need to see bees. A friend of mine tried to find one for me, but most are unavailable at the moment.

Thank you. Just what I was looking for :D I'm happy now. Bee fix sorted lol

if anyone knows how to set up a bee cam i would like to know, because i want to set up my own. :auto:

Member Grizzly has one setup for the bbc.
He should be able to help.

Why don't you look bee videos or cinemas. There is no idea to look bees which do nothing.

if anyone knows how to set up a bee cam i would like to know, because i want to set up my own. :auto:
There are girls in Russia who will show you how to set up a web cam.....

so I'm told....:seeya:

I spy a bee addict. Do you get the shakes without them?
Cazza

yeah...I'm guilty lol. I don't get the shakes, just this uncontrollable urge to talk about them non stop, even to complete strangers hee hee :D

Has anyone seen the link admin posted? Can someone tell me what those white things are? in the middle. I assume it's an obs hive cos I saw the underneath of some bees and they weren't up close. Is the white thing a dead larva?

My bees are not in a bunch as the term cluster might seem to mean.
Spread fairly evenly over the lower frames and if anything a few more on the end which is nearer to the radiator.....
The upper frames with capped stores dont have lots on at all.
Lower frames have a small amount of capped food, a lot of uncapped and some empty.

I can see nothing but two blank black screens.:(
Does being on a Mac make a difference? Will try on hubby's PC later

I expected to see them in a ball, like they are when they swarm and land on a fence or something.

Latest posts

Back