Bee Breeding Project

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Recyclotron

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
What facilities do you plan for ensuring your gene pool stays as intended? Isolation apiaries, II, etc

It's a bit like Britain's got talent...

Sam

they have the Tamar - a magical mystical river that anything/anyone truly Cornish CANNOT cross - a bit like resting place of the holy grail in indiana jones - see recent press reports about EU recognition of this wrt pasties!!!

I'll vote for anyone for a cheap Queen from the results :)

they have the Tamar - a magical mystical river that anything/anyone truly Cornish CANNOT cross - a bit like resting place of the holy grail in indiana jones - see recent press reports about EU recognition of this wrt pasties!!!

I used to live in deepest darkest Cornwall and met some locals who quite seriously thought (after a few pints...) that all bridges across the Tamar should be torn down... Not sure if the idea was to keep the English out, or keep the Cornish in! :D

I don't think bees will respect county boundaries, and anyway they can always go north into Devon without crossing the Tamar.

Latest posts

Back