BB wear suit washing

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From the president of our local BB&KA group..

I have a number of suits, I keep them in a sack
each time I wear one I put it back in the sack with the others
and each time I need a clean suit I reach into the bag and there is always one cleaner than the one I put in !

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
sounds like my sons wardrobe.

From the president of our local BB&KA group..

I have a number of suits, I keep them in a sack
each time I wear one I put it back in the sack with the others
and each time I need a clean suit I reach into the bag and there is always one cleaner than the one I put in !

Had an officer when I worked at the airport who had seven white uniform shorts hanging in his locker - he would take the front one out at the beginning of the shift and when he changed at the end of the shift put the used shirt at the back - and so on ad infinitum; some were a distinct shade of yellow. Any one on the forum ever owned a billy goat would know what I'm talking about:D

I always take off my suit before washing it.

(The above is offered in the interest of product liability and avoiding litigation should the wearer be drowned whilst washing the suit.)

I always take off my suit before washing it.

(The above is offered in the interest of product liability and avoiding litigation should the wearer be drowned whilst washing the suit.)

Dear Rooftops,

You will be hearing from my solicitor!

I did as you recommended - took off my suit in the laundry room before washing it. Unfortunately, in closing the washing machine door, I trapped a sensitive, and normally covered, part of my anatomy in the door.

As soon as I stop speaking in a strangulated and squeaky voice, I shall be lodging a complaint.

As will SWMBO; she laughed so much she fell over.

I should have been warned!

Dusty.

That's a very apt place for leather gauntlets. Wearing them on a cold cycle . . .

Back