Bad Weather

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its been real windy my way to checked on the girls this afternoon they have a novel method of stopping themselves getting blown away it involves one of 2 options either hiding up my sleeve or just simply jabbing the sting in. Go with what works I guess lol.

its been real windy my way to checked on the girls this afternoon they have a novel method of stopping themselves getting blown away it involves one of 2 options either hiding up my sleeve or just simply jabbing the sting in. Go with what works I guess lol.

:rofl::rofl:It's not just my lot being grumpy then:seeya:

checked mine today at 3pm rain kept off not a lot happening at the entrace, took of super put on top of new one, took off QE and hive packed with bees just sitting doing nothing tottaly chilled out I hardly used any smoke checked all frames eggs , yes , queen , yes , two huge realy dark brown drones stuck out like a sore thumb with my yellow/brown bunch, closed up little bit of smoke , all happy not one sting not even on the glove
Iam well chuffed

Grub

bees are flying in all weathers when its this warm, not sure what the worry is, bees out all day even in heavy showers on Friday - good to see

plenty of mid afternoon sunshine on most days for v.Q's to get out too

JD

Latest posts

Back