back to work

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikethebee

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
Its all go out yer in the outback the doughter in law has packed me lounch and i will be picked up for work at 8oclock queen reareing on a 1000 queen breeding station run by a 67year old hope to have time for a few photos for me website.
Its many many years ago since i had a wage paket? ha ha lol
On Saturday going to a beekeepers 65 birthday suprise party i worked with him 8 years ago and have arranged to help him bring back 800 hives from pollination, after the party it seams i am the oldest beekeeper in the area and have to motivate them into work thay are all looking to retire.
anywayi have to go i wish you all a healthy happy new year
see you when i get back.
all the best mike

Great to here from you Mike and glad the (Holiday?) is going well.

Try not to drink to much of that Aussie p*ss they call beer.

Dont forget to take some pics for us!

When is your flight back to the uk?

Heather i did not think you would miss me are we still in LOOVE,
will be back 2 week feb.
been looking round < [email protected] >
bosslady is what the abbos call the queen bee.
have been marking queens, grading, caging, watering, clearing the bush, making fire brakes. i been pissed regular done outrages things, and made some good down to earth friends life is not easy on this land trying to scratch a living.
going to help me old mate from 8 years ago pick up bees 700 mile away in a lorry train and brong back from pollination almonds.
poor bugger has had 11hip ops and it still not right hes 65 on 10 Jan Saturdays PARTY TIME at his place bring yer own chair, half cow on spit, champers, beer, skimpy s cold water spray.bed rolls and morning breakfast all provided SO if you be about the hills near Gidgegannup yer welcome.
i cant send photos i ant got the computer cable to download um ya have ta wait. by the way WA has NOT got SHB, Varroa, Trapp--,Nisima cerana, CDD, BBKA, Just pour unadulterated honey and bees
all the best mike HAPPY NEW YEAR:cheers2:

Latest posts

Back