Apivar (Varroa Control)

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"To the innocent, all things are pure".......... :biggrinjester:

I seem to remember those days when "the min of ag and fish" forced farmers to use organophosphates on sheep, long after the deadly effects were well known - as a result of which many were maimed, many died, and little compensation was ever paid as HM Gov would never admit liability for what it'd done (would have cost too much.........)

and on the subject of Apivar, I'll do a Wedgie Benn and quote the comments I made on the subject in 2009..........

"I wouldn't use the damned stuff any more than I'd use Zyklon Bee.... Amitraz is a filthy poison, and in the pet world is known to "include a possible severe allergic reaction, seizures and cancer" when used on dogs........
To put this toxic substance anywhere near a product or insect that is involved in producing food should be an imprisonable offence! (If not shooting on sight!)
Criminal lunacy of the highest order........":coolgleamA:

and on the subject of Apivar, I'll do a Wedgie Benn and quote the comments I made on the subject in 2009..........

"I wouldn't use the damned stuff any more than I'd use Zyklon Bee.... Amitraz is a filthy poison, and in the pet world is known to "include a possible severe allergic reaction, seizures and cancer" when used on dogs........
To put this toxic substance anywhere near a product or insect that is involved in producing food should be an imprisonable offence! (If not shooting on sight!)
Criminal lunacy of the highest order........":coolgleamA:

Ere Brosville I am supposed to be the mealy-mouthed diplomat on this forum, and there ain't room for two of us. So stop pussy-footing around, and tell us what you really think!

Latest posts

Back