apimelter

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
40 plus nucs
Has anyone any experience of the Lyson equivalent of an apimelter £1300 against £3000!

I have one although I am just getting to grips with it at the moment.
I currently have 22 frames of brood in it that I am warming prior to uncapping and spinning.
It doubles up as an uncapping table and you can strain the honey off at the bottom.
So far I am pleased with it and will be using it to melt out my old frames once I have spun them off and completed my extracting.
I also plan on using it to melt the comb once I have returned from the heather and pressed the honey.
I bought mine from Abelo who are always very helpful.

I've been thinking about buying one as it seems to be very versatile from processing crystallised comb to melting old brood comb.

A honey warmer and a spin drier come to £200.

£1100 pound saving sounds good .....

PH

Has anyone any experience of the Lyson equivalent of an apimelter £1300 against £3000!

Anything From Abelo is going to be good,the fellow who owns the company is a very experienced beek so anything he sell's is going to be of good use, be it a contact feeder or a honey melter it will be what he has tried and tested by himself or trusted close friends.

Anything From Abelo is going to be good,the fellow who owns the company is a very experienced beek so anything he sell's is going to be of good use, be it a contact feeder or a honey melter it will be what he has tried and tested by himself or trusted close friends.

I'll second that. Damien is helpful and he sells quality equipment.
He's expanding into larger premises anytime now and relocating to nearer York

Latest posts

Back