Apilife Var

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers Luminos - do you belong to the SLAA as well? We are attending the course at present - should be at meeting next Saturday

Cheers Luminos - do you belong to the SLAA as well? We are attending the course at present - should be at meeting next Saturday

I am indeed a member as I needed to be insured. But I'm unlikely to go to any of the meetings.

One week on and they've not touched the tablets - still in place on top of the brood box. Back vent closed down. Do we put another tablet in leaving the old one in place or take them off?
They're still slightly angry bees!

Last edited:
as per the instructions....... one packet lasts a week broken into four parts. after seven replace with new packet again broken in four total treatment lasts four weeks. so four packets needed

:iagree:

"as per the instructions....... one packet lasts a week broken into four parts. after seven replace with new packet again broken in four total treatment lasts four weeks. so four packets needed"

NO. one TABLET per hive per week so TWO packets.

However, aside from annoying the bees and reducing brooding more i bet the only real damage caused by overdosing is to the wallet!!!!

Jeez how naive was I? Just saying.

Latest posts

Back