Apidea Boxes

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could someone explain to me what is going on in the pics on BCrazy's post. I assume something got into the queen cell before it was capped? Am I right, and if so, what was it? A spider? A ladybird? I am new to this so I have all kinds of obvious questions ;)

Kazmc - not everything works as planned. I had some queens emerge on Saturday into hair rollers as I wanted live virgins to introduce into some established mini-nucs. For some reason one queen emerged then promptly rolled up into a ball and expired. No idea why, but it happens.

And if anyone wants Keilers we are currently out of stock but more will arrive next week.

Kazmc - not everything works as planned. I had some queens emerge on Saturday into hair rollers as I wanted live virgins to introduce into some established mini-nucs. For some reason one queen emerged then promptly rolled up into a ball and expired. No idea why, but it happens.

And if anyone wants Keilers we are currently out of stock but more will arrive next week.

But can you get the Segeberger "supers"???

Latest posts

Back