Another Hive ......

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raceyboy

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Picked up another hive today from Colin who is a member on the forum, really nice chap, just ashame his bees aren't hahaha, got stung twice by the nasty little barstewards :eek: lol. Thats the reason hes getting rid of his gear, I must say, its all in good nick. I got a virtually new hive at a good price. Well at least i know i'm not allergic to bee stings, its a good job it was a cooler day cos i would have gone in me shorts, god knows how many stings i'd have had then..... Anyways, thanks for the hive Colin bee-smillie

Are you planning on keeping them in your garden or did you find an out apiary?

Hi Steve, only going to keep one hive in the garden, hoping to get an allotment at the begining of next year to house the other. Can't beleive how calm my bees are compared to Colins, i think its maybe cos hes got 4 hives in a tiny garden, there was lots of bees swarming about, they looked pretty aggressive to be honest

Ah- its just the hive you got from him, sorry misread and thought you'd got a colony as well (in which case I'd have been wary about housing an aggressive colony in your garden or allotment).

Latest posts

Back