And you think this forum is bad ... ?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little John

Drone Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
Other
Number of Hives
50+
Just in case you thought that this forum can sometimes be bad with people arguing ...

Just stumbled across an exchange of views regarding the time a WWII submarine could stay underwater:

> Stats on the USS Balao say that she could stay submerged for 48 hours.

> I don't think so - the batteries were their only source of power while underwater. It's more likely that she could only stay submerged for around 2 days.

Duhhhhh ....

LJ

As this is a beekeeping forum I will say incorrect to both answers.

The right answer is a weekend.

Just in case you thought that this forum can sometimes be bad with people arguing ...

Just stumbled across an exchange of views regarding the time a WWII submarine could stay underwater:

Duhhhhh ....

LJ

Ahhh ... clearly a kindred spirit .. there was me thinking that I was the only one looking at obscure, randomly bizarre websites ... Perhaps I could interest you in 'Ice Road Truckers' on the TV or if you prefer the printed word what about 'Sand and Gravel Weekly' as some light entertainment ?

Why stay submerged when our Irish friends are happy to refuel uboats so they can sink our shipping ?

Spirckle ,,
VM

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Why stay submerged when our Irish friends are happy to refuel uboats so they can sink our shipping ?

I take it the present tense in that post means you are living in an alternate world where WW2 never ended? Or perhaps you are stuck in a time warp like Groundhog Day? *

:)

I love pedant mode.

Please advise which alternative is applicable :)

Latest posts

Back