A novel hive design....

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cute, but mad. The bubble shape allows for no flexibility of use. If they wanted a cylindrical hive, it would have been better to keep the outside shell cylindrical as well.

12th December 2015, 08:13 PM #1
deanrpwaacs
House Bee

Hive Type: None

Default Xmas has come early .
Quick everyone . Rush out and buy the next big thing . Move over flow hive . Welcome the bubblebeehive or is it a bbq ? You can save the planet with this . :winner1st:
Nos da

Another in the line of 10000 designs :rofl:

To read one of the "designer" and his way of advertising of his hive .. like monthy python flying circus.. Shortly spiting on all other hive types ( langs, dadant, farar, AZ, etc..) and praising his own deisgn as perfect :smilielol5:
Seems he is more hiver than beekeeper..

Maybe I wrote insufficient, designer to which I reffer isn't of this bubble hive. He is designer of "perfect hive"..

Last edited:
Thanks but I will stick to my 14 x 12 painted in drab unassuming colours which do not call unwanted attention.

+1 (but langs )

The design is a statement saying "I have a Pseud for an owner - (see Pseud's Corner in Private Eye)- so please steal me"

Latest posts

Back