A commercial advertising page FOR YOU

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikethebee

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
HI YES OR NO?
I get constant phone calls emails asking have we got queens / nucleus / packages for sale/ when’s the white post boxes ready blahh blahh
I have placed posts on this forum to let beeks know.
1. I have queens arriving at a given date???.
2. Queens are being posted out at a given date???
3. When we have nucs going in the post and when to expect them ??
4. When the 3 half pound package bees will be ready.
5. How the package bees are made up.
6. where the package bees come from.
7. What to do when you get them
I have hundreds of costumers’ in such a short season to supply and accommodate there needs,
8. Its YOU that complain you did not get any communication.
9. We try to email and phone this information to you when we have the customers Email information.
This takes a lot of Emailing and phone hours.When you could look it up on your forum.

WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE a meeting place
An advertising page from the commercial beekeeping suppliers? For the bee-keepers to the beekeepers,
That each beek can read for them selves what’s on offer be able to find out for them selves when equipment is available or out of stock, get first hand news of cheep sugar at 1lb= £0.40= 25lb bags. what medication is available who has a supply of fuagilin B at £90? Who’s buying bulk honey, who’s selling bulk honey,

Now if you want the 25lbs bag sugar at £20. and I put my web page address WWW at the end of this page it’s not aloud and it’s will be deleted, So you will never get the cheep sugar or find out your bees have been delayed in the post for two weeks. Or it has been too hot to post them. YOU have to phone or emaIL ME
Come on MARK DO YOUR STUFF.
ALL THE BEST MIKE

Well seems nobody is interested in the sugar.
I weighed the sugar bags this morning the Weight is 50 pound bags @ £0.25p a pound £12.50 a bag.
Sugars going up according to the The Telegraph today.
YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD.
all the best mike

Latest posts

Back