6 Nations

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luminos

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
WBC
Number of Hives
Less than 100. Er, 6, actually...
Starts tomorrow!
Yay, there is a God!
(Sorry, Dusty...:leaving:)

cant wait a mans sport

rugby22 Blimey had no idea I have either missed the build up or for some reason it's just not had any coverage

Lets hope the gods of mud and the oval ball give us all a good championship to enjoy (and Wales get a record third win on the bounce ;))
ps. please can we have an Anglo-Welsh league next season.

Lets hope the gods of mud and the oval ball give us all a good championship to enjoy (and Wales get a record third win on the bounce ;))
ps. please can we have an Anglo-Welsh league next season.

one down

Damn my boss is going to be in a real sh1t mood on Monday!!!! Think I will take the day off lol.

Thought England had it in the bag.
We'll never hear the last of it here now :(

Well done to Wales, anyway :)

It's the one day of the year I love the french.
Typical story of the Englishman really, which is why the girls love them - likes to stay on top but always comes second

Bang goes the grand slam. Tee hee hee

Still, England supporters can take comfort from John Inverdale's assertion that England can take more from that than France ?!!!??

Plonker.

2 points is what France take from that, England take away a serious headache about selection in many positions, not 8 though, Vainipolo was immense at times and BIG Ben Morgan very impressive when he came on, I wish he was still a Scarlet.

Last edited:
Optimism levels very low considering the conditions at lansdowne road, expecting a torrid time under the high ball and little opportunity for our backs to get into the game, hope I'm wrong.

Ire v Wales should be a good game :)
Not too bothered about the other one ;)

Back