• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2013 nucs for sale

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cstroud

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Hi,
I am pleased to say that this years queen rearing/nuc making program has
been successful, and I have three good 5 frame national nucs for sale at £130 each.

Queens are marked yellow, which I find most easy to identify, brood at all stages, and loads of stores, ready to go into a full sized brood box.

The bees are from one of my best performing colonies, over wintered really well, built up superbly despite the bad spring, and the parent colony currently has 5 supers on.

Delivery in local area for petrol cost, deposit on nuc box if you retain it. Ready to go asap.

Best to ring for more details. Tel 07999 917686. I don't get much chance to check messages on the forum, but will try and get on tomorrow evening.

Many thanks
Chris Stroud

Big Brother and local government officials sharing intelligence assets methinks.

Testament to the increasing powers of deduction as the weekend approaches.

Not much time to check messages but plenty of time to post yearly nuc’s for sale. But then if you pay for the privilege..........

Yes, I am in Redditch, Worcestershire.

Note to Tom Bick- Yes I confess I don't get much chance to check messages or to contribute to discussions in recent months, I have in the past- I work full time outdoors without internet access, have a young family and keep bees- the forum is a useful place for me to advertise- which as you hint at I have made a contribution towards- your comments aren't helpful or appreciated.

I would be interested in a nuc but I am a bit concerned about the round trip time as I am in kent how long is ok for transporting a nuc ?

Hi,
others may disagree- if you were collecting in the evening- there's no worry. The transporting box should be well ventilated, and the car not too warm.

If you want to collect earlier in the day, you may have to give them a light spray of water periodically if its really hot. Evening would definately be preferable. I have homes for two I think, so get in touch if you are interested, and I will keep them for you.

Cheers

or if you have it put the air con on in the car.

these have now gone. Thanks for the interest.

Latest posts

Back