Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Already added the site to favourites to peruse at leisure.
Thank you..........I bet you can't give us up!
Cazza

Thanks and good luck with your new venture Pete.

Many thanks Pete for all your sound advice. Good luck with your site - bookmarked for future reference:cheers2:

I cant add anything more than what ha already been said. So thank you and all the best.

Polyhive/Pete

Just entering my first winter as a beekeeper and hope to see them come through into Spring fit and ready to go (the bees, not me!) and the fact that i and many others have got this far is down to the likes of you and the other contributors who gladly give us the benefit of your immense experience. Saddened by your exit from the forum as your posts were helpful, educational, thought provoking and for a newbie part of the fabric that makes this forum the reassurance that many of us rely on. I imagine that we will all be regular visitors to your new site and we wish you every success with it. I would like to think that I can speak for other members when I say..."Don't be a stranger"!

Parkranger/Terry

Pete has tried his best to educate and promote a KISS approach to beekeeping over the last 3 years.

perhaps the forum is partly at fault in allowing the same issues to arise time and time again (others cull threads to keep forum on message).

it must hurt to keep banging head against a brick wall!

I'm very sorry to see you go Pete, I always look for your replies and read as they will be honest, true and straight to the point, although short sometimes lol, good luck with you new venture and I promise one day I will visit Scotland. :scotland-flag:

Good luck with the site PH your advice was always based on good practical hard earned experience

I am backing off from day to day posting here to concentrate on writing for others now, and to work on my own site which this once admin might allow me to post up.

Please don't link to own websites,it is against forum rules.

Thanks for your contributions to date PH - guess I won't be visiting your new site, as I didn't spot this before the admin edit...:sos:

Of course, whilst not including links to your new venture, I'm sure a few google search keywords would be allowed..:calmdown:

May the meek follow in your footsteps and the mighty learn some sense.......

First CEEFAX then PollyHive... what a terrible day!

BTW this is the Hotel California ....... You can check ou any time you like .... but you can never leave ..... :serenade:

I'm going at .35K it's driving me mental...

Pbee lets not start that again.:hairpull:

Link removed by Admin
I will make a statement to the forum soon to explain the forums reasons for not linking to PH's website.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your input, and for leaving a comprehensive search trail... good luck with your future endeavours. Off to look at your site now!

Best wishes.

Cheers for your help polyhive.

Pbee lets not start that again.:hairpull:[/quote

'He mooed we must fight, escape or we'll die
Cows gathered around, cause the steaks were so high':serenade:

][ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5s5qGg01nE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5s5qGg01nE[/ame]

Pete, one question, if Mark won't allow links or website details on this site, why would you advertise his site on yours?
Good luck with your new venture, cheers...

I apologise to forum members for not making a statement sooner in regards to not supporting PH's website.

For legal reasons I would like to point out that the forum has no conection/association with the website and have had zero imput in to the way the content has been sourced.

We would also like to make it clear that at the present time we would wish to distance ourselves as we do not agree with the way the content has been used without formal written consent of the current website owner/owners.

Mark
Admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back