Your thoughts on this breeder.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And in that time ive been far more occupied with the many years of historical posts than i have with the few of interest that come up in the off season.
Glad you agree that he in his many identities consistently done this though.
A bit like your multiple ones Stuart?

Is something bothering you ?
Only the fact that some people seem to delight in coming back to create more trouble even after being banned previously.
Good try SDM, but you let the mask slip.
TaTa

Phew.. not Nigel of the North!
not yet, I'm keeping an eye out. It didn't take me long to smoke him the last time - or the time before, or the time before that.......................................

My lord there is some utter rubbish on this thread.

My lord there is some utter rubbish on this thread.
Not all rubbish... Plenty of cabbin and
winter fever convo.

Most threads get side tracked isn't that what talking to folk is about?

Banned they may now be but they did have a point,.......from the NBU report “In addition, there were risks from importing bees although there was no evidence that this had lead to AFB outbreaks.”..................just for clarity of course😍

Banned they may now be but they did have a point,.......from the NBU report “In addition, there were risks from importing bees although there was no evidence that this had lead to AFB outbreaks.”..................just for clarity of course😍

My AFB outbreak was apparently traced to open emptied but not cleaned drums of honey imported from - China.

Wing morphometry has advanced, DNA testing, regardless of your opinion, is used in testing identity. I'm willing to accept scientific proof about my bees and the average for the general population.

Latest posts

Back