WILL you bee mine?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
'Spose your Mother thinks this funny.
The wedding present list sad "Warm Blanket, not Swarm blanket"
ddrooster2.gif

"I know Mikethebee said his bees were friendly but aren't they also supposed to fly off and get honey"

The Chinese Goevernment announce plans to extend their free desensitivation program to a grateful public.

Did they use cannabis in the smoker?

Like to see them try that with my hive number 4.. the only good thing to come out of that for the newly weds would be the swelling wouldn't go down for a week (if he survived)

Did they use cannabis in the smoker?

Like to see them try that with my hive number 4.. the only good thing to come out of that for the newly weds would be the swelling wouldn't go down for a week (if he survived)

Nah I reckon they're like my hive - just plain curious - they just come up to see who you are/what you're doing then buzzz off.

:seeya:

That new Lemon Grass Aftershave sure attracts the girls......

After extensive trials the manufacturer launched their new honey based sun protection cream for holiday makers.

The PR company overcome the one little side effect of using this cream by highlighting that it was a 'natural' product, obtained from natural sources, worked with nature and guaranteed a natural all over cover and protection from the suns harmfull rays.

They followed this up in their next campaign highlighting that it was ideal for shy 'naturists' who wanted to be part of the naturist community but still wanted to retain a little modesty.

They report that sales have been steady with a positive buzz around the product.

" I thought the book said get the beehive first and then the bees"

Latest posts

Back