Why do my bees play in cow manure ?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL not sure how civilised it was back then the inlaws G'dad (Yorkshireman) has some harrowing stories, I was refering to childhood days back in Zim (Rhodesia for those that can remember)

If the price of heating my house goes up any further I might suggest this to the children...

My bees like gathering on fresh chicken poo - strange creatures

Farmers have been warned not to spread poultry litter on agricultural land that is to be grazed or harvested for silage or hay the same year. The advice has been issued as scientists in Northern Ireland reveal the practise may be linked to a rise in botulism in cattle.

Farmers have been warned not to spread poultry litter on agricultural land that is to be grazed or harvested for silage or hay the same year. The advice has been issued as scientists in Northern Ireland reveal the practise may be linked to a rise in botulism in cattle.

its lucky i dont have a cow in my garden with my chickens and bees. dont fancy botulism.

Latest posts

Back