Who ya gonna call, - BeeBusters ??

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oops !, Sorry.

I didn't have any silver left, but the cup of tea we had was good, and I'll return the hospitality any time we do some more business on the same basis :boxing_smiley: :cheers2:

It looks like your "home-bred" "garden nucs" are a good deal. Why do you keep 'em a secret ?

JC.

I will put the post above from Mike through Bablefish later and post the translation so everyone can read it.

Oh and Jon there is an error in your above link! I am not banned from the BBKA forum as you well know as does Mr Patterson:cheers2:

my user name on the BBKA forum is, well which one do you want? I have about 20, LOL

But do know of at least 3 other that have been banned, but I do not name names like you!

Last edited:
I asked the question 2 weeks ago and no hands have been raised yet.

Thats because nobody wants to admit to being banned from the BBKA forum.

I personaly know of three members on this forum who have.

But they may of been banned for being total ******

It OK PH it is still there, below is a screen image I took from this morning!

bbka2.jpg

admin darling I will put it politely.
WHAT THE FFFFFFF YOU ON ABOUT.
You know me number.
im open to any deals as long as you pay?
all the best mike

In the imortal words of Mr Meldew I don't belive it, a load of bull manure from start to finish.

Regards;

In the imortal words of Mr Meldew I don't belive it, a load of bull manure from start to finish.

Regards;

Sorry Bcrazy,I will email the other 900 members and ask them to only make posts that are of interest to you. :confused:

Latest posts

Back