Who wants a £25 M & S voucher?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

enrico

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
I bought house insurance from 'policy expert' via confuseddotcom. As a result if you happen to be getting insurance through the same firm and quote EM20602070 then we both get a £25 M&S voucher......worth a try!
They were over £100 cheaper than anyone else with loads of free extra's.
E

Wine ........
I got £60 M&S voucher back through quidco, just spent it on wine as i couldnt find anything else i wanted.

They were over £100 cheaper than anyone else with loads of free extra's.
When did the insurance companies decide that anyone with an ounce of loyalty was a mug to be exploited?

We got a renewal quote for annual house insurance from the nodding dog people that looked a bit steep. Along with an "automatic renewal" hidden in the text. Price comparison sites produced quotes of less than a third of the cost, including one of only 20 quid more than the lowest from the same nodding dog lot. Rang them to say we wouldn't renew, which prompted a "thanks for renewing" letter. Cue another phone call and a mental note not to use them again under any circumstances.

on some there is a box to tick, if you don't want to automatic renewal you have to tick box , fell for that one once not again double check all

When did the insurance companies decide that anyone with an ounce of loyalty was a mug to be exploited?

We got a renewal quote for annual house insurance from the nodding dog people that looked a bit steep. Along with an "automatic renewal" hidden in the text. Price comparison sites produced quotes of less than a third of the cost, including one of only 20 quid more than the lowest from the same nodding dog lot. Rang them to say we wouldn't renew, which prompted a "thanks for renewing" letter. Cue another phone call and a mental note not to use them again under any circumstances.

That's why I use comparison sites every year. Stay with the same company for more than one year and your premium will rise dramatically, in my experience anyway!
E

Touché
My home insurance renewal came through about double what I paid the company online as a new customer. Using a price comparison site the same company....lo and behold....came up with a price less than I had paid that last year (i.e. more than a 50% saving). I phoned them up and they told me that If I applied online I would be a new customer and would lose my 10% no claims bonus. I suspect they haven't got enough fingers to count with :)

Touché
My home insurance renewal came through about double what I paid the company online as a new customer. Using a price comparison site the same company....lo and behold....came up with a price less than I had paid that last year (i.e. more than a 50% saving). I phoned them up and they told me that If I applied online I would be a new customer and would lose my 10% no claims bonus. I suspect they haven't got enough fingers to count with :)

Its the same with car insurance.
Both my cars are covered by classis car insurance so not effected too much.
My big red beast has gone down £30 this year. £145. Fully comp, £300 windsceen cover. Key replacement. Agreed value cover....Loan car, etc etc.

Latest posts

Back